General Tennis Info
- Nine fully lit and beautifully maintained Har-Tru clay tennis courts
- Women’s & Men’s locker rooms
- Workout facilities, including a brand new fitness expansion
- Main court has stadium seating and covered viewing area
- BRAND NEW iGENIE Ball Machine
Join one of our many clinics designed for players of all experience and skill levels. From the fun and popular Cardio Tennis set to music, to advanced doubles and drill nights, there is something for every player.
Click here to view the full tennis calendar.
Ball Machine Membership Cost
Yearly Family– $275+tax
Price Per Use (60 mins)–$20+tax
*The above pricing is in addition to your monthly facility membership*
Use of ball machine is by reservation only. To determine the availability and to reserve, please follow the instructions below:
- Call the AC front desk- up to one week prior
- Rentals are in 60 -minute increments
- Only courts 1 or 2 are available for machine usage
- Ball machines will not be available to use during peak USTA practice or match times.(Mon-Thur 6-8 pm and Sat 8-11 am)
When checking in to use the ball machine:
- Members will swap their car keys for the Club keys used to access the machine
- Everything needed to utilize the machine is kept in the storage shed outside of court one — Ball machine, balls & power cord
- At the end of your reservation, please return all items back to the storage closet before retrieving your personal items at the desk.
- Damage or loss to the remote will result in $140 penalty.
- In case of inclement weather, promptly cease use and return equipment back to the storage area.
- Children under 18 must have an adult on court with them during use.
- Do not look into the barrel of the machine.
- Do not stand in front if the machine.
- Do not aim the machine at any person.
- Do not use the machine if it is wet or in standing water.
- Keep hands clear of the machine and do not place foreign objects on the ball machine.
- Keep power shift OFF when loading balls.
- Users of the ball machine assume all risk, responsibility and liability for injury or damage to person or property arising from use.
The Tennis Club at the Cheval Athletic Club is a great place to host your child’s next birthday party!
1 hour on-court time with a tennis pro to run the activities
Instruction and fun games
Designated party area
Rackets and balls
Catering by Prime 19
Pool rental also available: 60 minutes: $100 / 3 hours: $250
For ages 7 & up
$14 per child
Minimum of 10 children required
**Please note, there is a big demand for courts during peak hours: Monday – Thursday 6-8 PM and Saturday Mornings 8-11 AM. If a member is a no-show for a court reserved, their account will be charged $10 for the no-show. Other members could have otherwise been able to reserve the court and play when someone doesn’t cancel. This will be strictly enforced. Thank you all for your cooperation.**