No wine experience necessary! Focused on fun and education, the Cheval Wine Club is a great way to learn something new with friends, both old and new! And with regular tastings, dinners, events, guest speakers, shopping discounts, and even field trips, you’ll find just one more thing to look forward to at the club.
Wine Club Member Benefits
- Wine Tastings — Bi-monthly tastings focusing on wines from different regions along with cheese and charcuterie pairings. No cost to Wine Club members, but reservations are required.
- Education — Events will focus on wine education with guest speakers from the industry.
- Discounts — Wine Club members enjoy a 20% discount on any bottle purchases every day at The Tavern at Cheval. (Exclusions include banquet events.)
- 4-Course Wine Pairing Dinners — Invitation to four four-course dinners each year. Each dinner features a sampling of wines paired with the meal. Guests of Wine Club members are welcome. This is a 4 course dinner with wine sampling. Wines featured will be available for purchase by the bottle or by the case.
- Inventory Reduction Sales — Receive priority notice of the club’s annual “inventory reduction” where wines will be available at deep discounts.
- Wine Field Trips — The Wine Club will plan various events throughout the year to off-site locations like local wineries.
- Spend time with old friends, make new ones, and learn something new!